What will students learn in the course?
Learn 3D Architecture Designing in Sketchup using VRay 5 from Beginner to Professional level and learn the basics to advanced techniques in Sketchup and VRAY and become an expert in using it.
- Import Cad drawing into Sketchup and do Precision Modeling as per Required Dimensions
- Create a Detailed House Model as per Drawing and Give Textures
- Creating Landscape and Lighting up the Scene with HDRI Lighting Setup Using VRay
- Create grass and use VRay Fur to apply grass
- Apply Advanced Materials in Sketchup Using Vray
- Import and Export Proxy Items into Sketchup Using Vray
- Light up the scene in Sketchup Using Vray Lighting
- Adding and Managing Scenes and Camera
- Rendering the Scene in Daylight and Night Lighting Environment
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Should Know the basic standard measurements and terms used in architecture designing
- Should be able to understand the cad drawings
Who are the target students?
- People who are interested in learning 3D architectural designing using Sketchup and Vray
- People who want to learn Sketchup from beginner to advanced level Modeling, Texturing, Lighting and Rendering Using Vray
- People who want to migrate from other 3D architectural designing software like 3ds max to Sketchup